Delicious and easy biscuits for your next meal! They’re fast, easy, and mouth watering!
- 2 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 4 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or use a spilpat sheet.
- Melt butter in a small pan, add oil and half the garlic; sauté on low heat about 1 minute (don’t over cook).
- Remove from heat and add in the chopped rosemary.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, parmesan cheese, and remaining garlic.
- Stir in milk and mix.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls (about 1.5 oz each).
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Brush or drizzle biscuits with melted butter. Bake for 2 more minutes, or until lightly browned. Keep an eye on them as each oven is different.
You can do all different variations!
-Bacon and green onion
-Jaleapeno and cheddar
-Ham and swiss
Let me know what combination you use below!