MATERIALS FOR GALAXY CRYSTAL BALL CRAFT
- Plastic water globe (I used this one)
- Cotton balls, as needed
- Water, as needed
- Food coloring (we used blue, green and red – use whatever colors you want your globe to be)
- Glitter, optional
- Strong glue, optional
- Stretch and tear apart your cotton balls.
- Sprinkle glitter into your snow globe.
- Place your shredded cotton balls in your snow globe. Make sure to fill it up to the top.
- Add more glitter if you want!
- Place your water in as many cups as you want colors of water. It took about 2 to fill the whole globe
- Dye each cup of water to your preference. We used pink, purple and blue. Dye a little darker than you want your end product to be as the cotton balls lighten up the project.
- If using different colors, add a bit of colored water at a time to the snow globe. Make sure to alternate colors so that you get nice swirls of color.
- Fill the snow globe to full – you may want to do this over the sink so that excess water can come out safely when you add the lid.
- Secure the snow globe lid. Place in the holder! Glue if you would like! I didn’t because I know I’ll be using this globe for Christmas crafts.
Head to https://www.instagram.com/emily.fee/?hl=en to see the video!